Personal trainer fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Mestizomad

Mestizomad Well-Known Member

Im 27, fairly handsome, Hispanic, tattooed, tall and muscular and I am currently in the process of becoming a personal trainer.

The main reason for my becoming a PT is just a genuine interest in gym based exercise and bodybuilding and well as health and fitness.

However to be honest I do also have a PT fantasy. I have two HOT female friends who like going to the gym. One of the girls is a bit of a nympho and enjoys regular casual NSA sex with other male friends and the other girl is a little more conservative, but by her own admission is 'dying for sex'.

I am very seriously considering asking both of them if we can come to some kind of arrangement where I will give them X amount of free personal training every week in exchange for hot hard sex once per week.

My ideal would be to know a large group of hot females that I can regularly have NSA sex with in exchange for free training.

Does anyone else have a similar fantasy or has anyone else ever got a bit naughty with a trainer or someone simimilar or in a gym environment?

Cheers

2. Lovnflman

Gold Member

My ex wife had a 6 month affair with her personal trainer, with my approval. Sex with her afterwards was always over the top.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice