Penis pain while insertion

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hei8ht, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hei8ht

hei8ht New Member

Hi,
    The other day I was having sex with my wife and was wearing a condom. During insertion I had a little pain in my penis but I didnt care ;). After the session when I pulled the condom out, i found blood in it. Checking my penis i saw some blood coming from the place where the foreskin connects the penis head(i am uncircumsized) ie penis underside. There was a slight cut in this region.

My main concern is whether this is some major problem to be consulted to a doctor or is it one of those minor sexual debacles that will be healed in the course of time. please help me on this.

Thanks.

2. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Hi Hei8ht,
    You probably should see a Doctor. It may just be a slight tear, but sometimes adult men have to go under to get the skin removed. Something that may help though is to use a very good lubercation along with the condoms (waterbased) which will help entry go a lot smoother.
    Hope this helps!!!

Vampie

3. hei8ht

hei8ht New Member

thanks...

thanks vampie...that has relieved me a lot. I will see a doctor ASAP.

~hei8ht

4. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I am glad I could be of SOME assistance to ya Hei8ht! Please let me know what the Dr's says!

Hugs,
    Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice