[Mixed] Penectomy

Discussion in 'Member Photos and Videos' started by Silverfox, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

2. Meee

Gold Member

Do we want to know what you were surfing for when you happened to find that?

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Damn!...Silver What provokes you to look up such stuff as this?

4. alwaystry

I'm not gonna lie , I do not know what it is but after reading the comments that follow I do not want to know lol

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

Genital modification

Searching about what people do as genital modification. We, as a species, have been modifying our bodies for as long as recorded history. I'm fascinated what people do to themselves. I was looking at penile mods, saw this link to Wikipedia and opened it. I didn't think there would be a picture. I already knew what it was, but still had a shock.

There's a psychological condition known as "Castration Anxiety". It's Freudian. Freud believed all boys go through a developmental stage concerning this unconscious fear. The female counterpoint to this is penis envy. Here's a Wiki link that gives a pretty good description and doesn't go into too much detail.

Castration anxiety - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think all men have a subconscious castration anxiety. I disagree with Freud that it's only developmental. Hence, my above stated shock.

Smartass, see above. :)

#5 Silverfox, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  6. Silverfox

Gold Member

Discussing castration anxiety got me thinking about Genital Retraction Syndrome. It's a medical/psychiatric/psychological disorder regarding the irrational fear that one's genitals are retracting into one's body. It's sometimes associated a mass hysteria event. Here's a Wiki link (Got to love Wikipedia) that gives a brief description. I've only read about this disorder, never met anyone experiencing it.

Koro (medicine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. sayss18

Gold Member

8. Silverfox

Gold Member

Yeah, as a man, it would be difficult to live with a penectomy, orchiectomy and scrotal removal. It would be like taking everything that makes you a man, or at least male, away.

9. JackTasak

JackTasak Active Member

I think living without a penis would be much more awful and difficult than living without balls. Unless you won't have either. Because if you have balls you're getiing horny and when you don't have a cock, you have no means of a relief so it would drive you mad.

10. Silverfox

Gold Member

If you had your cock, and had testosterone treatments, you could still get horny and still cum.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Let's be practical for a moment; aside from sexual frustration aiming to pee in the toilet bowl presents a whole new challenge of stream regulation.
    Fuck that not being able to just enjoy letting her rip!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice