Pelvic floor dysfunction- 25% get it... who here has it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by honeynuthornyos, Feb 5, 2010.

1. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

GHave you been diagnosed with pelvic floor dysfunction? i am seeing a physical therapist that is giving me a 90% chance at ridding me of it. if you want details please post in this thread

2. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Yep, had it, sounds like you are on the right track seeing the PT. Doc`s didn`t help. I cured myself from reading on the internet. Absolute worse pain ever. I`m 95-98% straight now. Pay attention to what PT does and you can duplicate most of it yourself, to save the embarrasement and money.

3. honeynuthornyos

i suggest you get the gbook headache in the pelvis. you say oyu still have symptoms... so yeah.. also lay on your back and hold your knees with tyour hands in a v formation a little close to your chest. breath through your stomach and in 10 min or so your symtpoms should diminish or go away.

4. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

I have the book. I`m pain free, just every now and then after a long vigorous sex session or something similar, it gets the prostate a little irritated, but it usualy lasts no more than a day and then is back to normal. Usually I never get any symptoms anymore. I`m so glad, as I know you are as well. I got mine at 35, you were really young to develop it. The Median or average age to get it is 35...:eyes Lucky me...Lol..

5. honeynuthornyos

how long did you have it for? you say youre pretty much over it im just wojndering when that phase of your life started. and how much is a lot of sex for oyu? if i have sex 3 times in one day i get pretty fucked up pelvic painwise.

6. honeynuthornyos

if it gets worse again over time i would urge you to see soemone like i am seeing in sf. she relieve trigger points. it sounds like oyu had it for at least a couple of years. trigger points are formed from tention and pain ajnd the prostate is no different. pain from sex is not normal unless its friction pain from what i have been told. soreness in the penis and testicles can occur if you have extreme amounts of sex even in normal people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice