PDA cell Phones.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Master9804, May 11, 2006.

1. Master9804

Gold Member

Does anyone here have a PDA or a cell Phone they go online with? Or had one in the past. Or want to get one.

I heard there is a cell that record video now? What next. LOL.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Does my laptop count? I'm on now wirelessly... :p

3. Master9804

Gold Member

Yeah. since your the only one to reply, yeah it counts. LOL. I heard them Laptops are awesome. You could even watch movies on them.

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I have the Fujitsu N3510. Great machine. :) I just picked up a Microsoft Wireless Laptop Mouse, great little mouse. :D

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

(Fujitsu N3510)
    Win XP Home | Intel Centrino 1.73Ghz | 60GB HD | 512MB Ram | DVD-RW/+RW | 15.4" WXGA Widescreen | ATI X300 64mb PCI-E | Intel 2200BG Wireless

[​IMG]

6. Master9804

Gold Member

That,s looks awesome. I have a friend who has a Lap that looks a lot like that. How long does it last off the charger?

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Around 2 hours withe verything on. The screen goes more dim when it's on the battery. I turn off the wireless if I don't need it with the battery. It goes for around $1400. I bought it refurbed with an extra $99 one year warranty for about $997 shipped. It came practically brand new. If I di dnot know it was a refurb I would have never knew.

It's a large laptop, if you are looking for something lightweight to travel around often I would not get it. If you can handle teh weight it's pretty nice. :D

8. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

Yeah, that video recording sucks, just like the cameras imo. The MP rating just isn't here yet. Now, over in Japan, that's a different story :) but they always get everything first hhe.

9. Master9804

Gold Member

The camera with my phone works good. It doesn,t work now. Something happen to the camera part. Ughhhh I Have a Sidekick 2. They are awesome. My Mom,s cell takes good pics too. I would figure the video phone don,t work as well yet. They are still working on them I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice