Panty fetish

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by 63willys, Nov 2, 2015.

1. 63willys

Gold Member

anyone else out there have a panty / lingerie fetish I love seeing ladies wearing soft silky lingerie and from time to time I like to wear it while having fun . What is it you like about panties?

igitalStyle, Candela and phish like this.
  2. Bonkers

Gold Member

They are delicate, soft like you said silky. Touching panties on a nice shaved pussy, or wearing them, the feeling of a sensual garment on skin.

63willys likes this.
  3. LongwoodU

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't wear them personally but the smell of a woman's sex and a wet spot in them drives me crazy!

phish likes this.
  4. kboss

Gold Member

I've always enjoyed smelling my stepmoms panties. I like to smell where her pussy goes into them and lick her juices. Obviously I rub my dick furiously while doing this.

5. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

I collect & wear nylon panties. Different styles & makers, size 10. As I type this I am wearing a black Olga full-cut brief, double-thick nylon, size 10. Extremely comfortable after I figured out the secret to men wearing garments designed for women: woman have bigger behinds than men & no need for extra material in the front. But wearing them backwards (label in front) puts the extra rear material around my package. Very sexy to feel the silky nylon when I walk or lie in bed feeling the sheer material.

6. sexus_addicta

Gold Member

I get extremely turned on wearing my girlfriends panties around the house when she isn't home. I love the idea that my cock is rubbing on her dried up pussy juices inside of the soft silky material. It makes it even better when she comes home and I pull my dick out for her to suck it. Something about her sucking her own dried juice off of my stiffy without her knowing it is a huge turn on for me.

7. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

Panties are the most intimate item of female clothing because it is in direct contact with the most intimate part of their anatomy, their vulvas. The many different makes & designs of women's panties indicate that women choose, perhaps subconsciously, to select & wear the panty that makes them feel sexy, confident & powerful, especially because no one can see the garment when they are clothed.

I wear panties because I know & feel their inherent sexiness & also because men wearing women's underclothes is somewhat of a taboo in today's heterosexual world. I get a definite charge from knowing that I'm wearing a panty & a thrill when walking causes different sensations in my groin area compared to male underpants as a reminder that I'm wearing something sexy.

8. LongwoodU

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I love to stuff my cock in the gusset of her worn panties while I jack off and cum in her worn panties

sexus_addicta likes this.
  9. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

I jerked off with a nylon panty for many years. Feels more like a pussy than the skin of your hand.

BiCurious17 and pantyman6969 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice