Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Stoopid, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Stoopid

Stoopid New Member

How would you describe your orgasm? I once heard or read of someone describing their orgasm like a sneeze. They know something has to come out and they keep sucking in air and doing what they can to sneeze and when they do they feel a great sigh of relief. Or something to that effect. Anyway just wondering how you would describe your orgasm.

For me it might be like a volcano...pressure keeps building then wham! Lava shoots out and people scream.

For my wife..well it is more like a wave or waves of an ocean. She feels small waves of pleasure but the waves keep getting bigger. Finally a huge wave begins to form and then when it reaches its peak it comes crashing down, knocking people over, and then eventually smooths out.

AHHHHH.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Mine is like popping the cork off a Champagne bottle........in my blood stream :)

3. biker061

Gold Member

for myself i'd say i have two primary kinds. one is like running up hill and off a cliff into free fall, it all happens at once. the other is a slower, more intentionally controlled one that is more like releasing air from a ballon. , it just flows out slowly and semi under control.
    mrsbiker:rose describes hers as running down a hallway in the dark, knowing there is a drop off coming but not knowing where it is. she cums unexpectedly and very hard!

4. htoad

htoad Active Member

My once describes her orgams with me in a letter as "you make me feel like I 'm drowning and exploding and floating, all at the same time, and it just goes on and on and on and on... you 'scramble' my brain so that all I can think about is wanting to do whatever you want to get you hard again for more..."

Mine with her feel like a volcano/machine gun... the pressure building up, and then when I cum it is like rapid firing in/on her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice