Orgasm without erection

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Male_mid_50s, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Male_mid_50s

Male_mid_50s New Member

Two years ago I had prostate surgery and have not regained any erectile function. However I can still orgasm. My partner and I had dealt with this and still can please each other. However without an erection its difficult so I am seeking those who might have similar issues and have suggestions on how I can reach orgasm without so much trouble. Here is what we do now. Hand jobs work but again since I am flaccid it takes more work )a lot) and one hand can tire before I finish. We also rub my penis on my partners gentilia which does give her pleasure until I finish. Problem is same there seems to be no one way or place for continued pleasure so it takes a while. We are seeking other means for my pleasure that might not be so tiring. By the way we have tried Ed meds and pumps with no effect. I am guessing they were not able to spare the nerves when my prostate was removed. My partner will no longer do oral because there is some urine that comes out when I do finish and she not to pleased with that you can imagine. I looked at some mens health forums but no real answers so I am trying here. all answers are gladly accepted

2. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

Would a vibrator for you be useful?

Is your prostate entirely gone? If not, perhaps a prostate stimulator?

3. Male_mid_50s

Male_mid_50s New Member

Yes its gone

4. donk730

donk730 Member

Ask your urologist about a penile Implant, I have one, and it has saved my sanity....

Mikey22, Silverfox and HotForHoney like this.
  5. biker061

Gold Member

Perhaps a prostetic penis?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice