Orgasm problem during masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ghosty, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghosty

Ghosty New Member

Hello,

I have a fear problem.

If I masturbate or have my girlfriend done that to me I can get an orgasm. Lately I tried anal stimulation together with the masturbation. When I tried the stimulation together with masturbation I noticed I got a very warm feeling but I could not have an orgasm. As soon as I stopped the anal stimulation I could. So when I would have a normal orgasm with anal stimulation it feels like I am going to have one but there is no ejaculation while tension is building up so I do not dare to do it when I am about to get a normal orgasm. I just can't ejaculate when I should have had one so I let go and get afraid.

Is it harmful? I do like both stimulation but now I do not dare to anymore... I hope anyone could give me advice on this.

Thank you,

2. Logger

Gold Member

It may just be your individual make-up, or emotional structure of trust at this time in who you are. Sex is a very personal situation, and if anal stimulation keeps you from coming, then just let your girl friend know. Sometimes my wife rubs my rim with a finger or two, and that helps me ejaculate, usually. but just be nice to yourself. Sex is individualized, and is meant to be enjoyed. So I hereby command you to enjoy sex, and stop worrying about your individuality.

Blessings

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I do hope you find out the answers. But if i were you, I'd see a doctor. Just to make sure everything is in "working" order!

JMHOP,
    Vampie

4. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

I don't think its at all harmful, and in fact I suspect the warm feeling you're getting is an anal orgasm which is quite different from an ejaculatory orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice