Odour and Desire

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Stormy, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Anyone here find their partners odour is a turn on? I don't mean the unwashed variety or someone going to town with the cologne. I mean the normal odours a human body makes. I find my husband's armpits produce a scent I can't quite describe. Its not an unpleasant, sweaty smell, but something in his body chemistry.

Makes me want to tie him up and do perverted things to him. I had a friend who said his then girlfriend's vaginal odour drove him mental. :dgrin

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Those are called pheromones. Humans produce them just like any other animal but most of the time we wash them off. My SO's skin has a scent that's almost sweet and certainly very male and sexy. Kinda hard to describe, actually. But yeah scent plays a much bigger role in sex than most people realize. Supposedly there are other sex scents/pheromones that we "smell" with our brains rather than with our noses.

3. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Well whatever it is...its very :dgrin

4. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

One time I lent this hoodie of mine to a girl that I kinda knew in school. The next day she gave it back to me and it smelled totally different from when I had it. lol, I wonder if thats what it ment...

5. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah! My wife's "sex smell" is I guess what you'd call "musky". Major turn-on!

6. BareHands86

BareHands86 New Member

I dont get to see my girl very often because I'm stationed a distance away, but last time I saw her she wanted one of my shirts, she said that she liked how I smelled and its like.. "But I dont smell sexy like you do <.<" But I guess it was a matter of opinion as she sleeps with it on her nightstand. At the same time I love how my girlfriends "sex smell" (interesting name igor :p)..smells. She took my shirt and I took some of her undies that she wore during the foreplay ^^ Its onea the best gifts your girl can give you :) Atleast in my situation~

7. Steel

Steel Member

There is nothing more sensual than the smell of a woman….mmmmmm.

8. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I love a woman's natural scent.A woman's sex scent is one of my biggest turnons about about her when it comes to sex.Also thier wetness too.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

When I'm out of town, my wife says she sleeps on my side of the bed. But I guess If I'm gone long enough she has to change the sheets and sleep with that lonely April fresh laundry scent.

10. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I get turned on by my fiance's pussy's scent when I eat her out.
    My fiance likes me scent and the scent of my deodorant. She moves to my side of the bed and sleeps on my pillow when I leave for work.

11. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Me and my girlfriend are like that.
    Natural body smell is a HUGE turn on for us, it gets to a point where u just smell thats nasty.
    But aye natural smells are a massive turn on, when we're lying ontop of eachother, we can just smell eachother and we go wild :D

12. liam89

liam89 New Member

when it comes to smell i love the way my girlfriend smells especially the way her pussy smells is a masive turnon whenever i smell it i just wanna taste it, also when were having sex i can smell it too drives me crazy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice