not as good as it used to be

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigballs69, Sep 24, 2007.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

a while ago my girlfriend started giving me hand jobs. the first one i got was freaking amazing and it took me like 20 minutes to cum but recently its been taking me like 5 minutes to cum and not feeling nearly as good as the first time. is there anything i could do to make it feel amazing again? maybe the kegel exercise? any help will help

2. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

hand jobs are like heroin.

3. MsEspresso

MsEspresso New Member

Maybe just try something different for a while. When my husband comes up with something new for me, it's usually awesome for a while, and it totally sends me over the top. But after doing it a lot, it doesn't quite send me over the edge as easily. So take a break from it, or make suggestions for her to use different techniques. I think it's always good to mix things up- keeps things exciting:brow

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Absolutely

Hiker

5. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

use lube too, it will make it really nice. or try being blind-folded, that should add to the excitement

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice