new to community

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by sporthowey, Nov 25, 2008.

1. sporthowey

sporthowey New Member

Hello to you all. Obviously I am new here. I really don't know what to expect. Although I don't think I'm a prude, I have only had the one partner. I was 17 when we got together and 33 when I left her early this year. It would be fair to say that if I wrote a book about my exploits it would half fill one page, and most people would be asleep before they reached the end.

I almost feel too old to be trying to explore and broaden my horizons. I won't have a whole lot of valid input, but I am hoping to gather information as I go on. I presume this is a US based community, which places me thousands of miles away, so no social activity, but I look forward to speaking to some of you in these forums none the less.

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Hi there.... and welcome...

Where are you from, you will notice a lot of us are from all over the world... I'm in Australia :D

At 33 you are mature enough for your horizons to be broadened..... I've only just started to broaden mine and I'm having a ball.....

Anyways, hope to see you active on the boards xxx

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sorry to hear of your bad fortune, but I welcome you to :sf with open arms!

Our membership resides all over the globe, our only real barrier is language (English is a must).

Great to have you here!

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Welcome!!!

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:whoa ENGLISH?! Geez! All this time I've been using American-ish. I better get my act together, huh?
    -------------------------
    On Topic: Welcome to these forums, "sporthowey". There are people from one end of the sexual expertise spectrum to the other. EVERYONE can find a comfortable spot around here! ;)

Rose :rose

6. igor

Gold Member

Hi Sport. All I can say is that I am 68 and still learning. It just gets better all the time.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Welcome! You are never too old to enjoy anything, and you are still young! Look forward to seeing you around :sf and getting to know you! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice