[Ask a Girl] New Ideas for the GF

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by nasty, Feb 26, 2009.

1. nasty

nasty New Member

Okay ladies I am counting on all of you here. I just got my tax return back, and am looking for some good ideas for fun toys my GF and I can enjoy. We have lovecuffs, she has her toy that she is not too fond of (Hard to describe Kind of like a rabit has the rotating internals, the clit stim, and also has kind of like french tikklers {I think}) She has some lingerie. I am thinking of getting her (mostly for me) a sheer nightly, but am looking for other ideas that I can use on her, that she can enjoy herseld, or that we can both enjoy.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Check out this thread for some ideas, http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14816.

My two favourite toys are the Hitachi Magic Wand ( I have the g-whiz attachment for it, as well.) and the Eroscillator.

Both of them have been great investments, but if I were to do it again, I would buy the deluxe version of the E, as I don't use or need half of the attachments that comes with it.

3. nasty

nasty New Member

Thank you CL. That looks like a lot of fun. Also does anyone have any stores to recommend for buying lingerie from? I want something that will be nice for her, comfortable, and well yeah nice for me to look at. Not too fancy, I was thinking a sheer nighty or something else that would be soft.

4. Yoriko13

Yoriko13 New Member

nothing is sexier than gut tight corset,suspenders ,stockings and no panties on.

top it up with a pair of Pleaser's ...this is my pair :
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice