New here. Whats up everyone.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by spooky_chicken, Jan 12, 2007.

1. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

Hello everybody.
    I'm kind of bad at the introductions, but I'll give it a shot :p . My name is J**** (lol), everyone here can call me J-dizzle or just spooky chicken. I am 20 years old and currently in college. I'm kind of shy when it comes to any kind of sexual topics, but I'll try to remain very open on this forum. I might keep a lot of information private for now, but trust me, I'll open up.

I joined these forums because I enjoy anything sexual and would like to share my passion for sex.

I am currently in a relationship with a women I love very much. We have been dating for about 3 years now, and I am positive that she is the one for me. Sadly, she doesn't like sex as much as I do. But, love isn't all about sex.

Hmm, if anybody has any questions about me just let me know. From what I've seen, everyone is pretty friendly here. I hope to get to know everyone.
    -J-dizzle-

#1 spooky_chicken, Jan 12, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hello and welcome to our horny little community. Some of us post our faces in our avatars, like me :)

You joined for the right reasons and it sounds like you'll make a valued contributer to :sf

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Hi, and Welcome to :sf! :) I agree (as always) with Puss. You're going to get alone fine here.

4. pirouette

Gold Member

5. Bella

Gold Member

Hello & Welcome to :sf!!
    ~Bella

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice