New from Canada!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by RenCom, May 1, 2009.

1. RenCom

RenCom Member

Hi!

I signed up a couple weeks ago, but I was actually procrastinating, trying not to study, haha. But now that I finished exams I decided to be more active. I forgot how I stumbled upon this forum, but I feel that I could learn more about myself and others in terms of sexuality.

I am a 22yr old heterosexual male from Canada. I am in an open relationship and I am very open sexually. I am also a closet crossdresser and even though I admitted it to my current gf, she was a bit afraid of it (that I might be gay) and I simply decided to repress it for a while. But, as many crossdressers know, it can’t really be repressed. Only 1 of my friends knows about it, and I don’t share my thoughts about it a lot… maybe that was why I found this forum :)

I can’t really post on the ads now, and I don’t think posting here would be appropriate, so I’ll keep that when I’ll have 20 posts. I am open to chat about anything; I’d really like to share my cross-dressing fantasies, that way I can relieve some pressure about it… and not to offend anyone, I’d prefer with women who are interested in this phenomenon, simply because I am more comfortable around women when talking about my feelings and stuff.

If you’d like to know more, you can pm me or leave a comment here, I hope I’ll enjoy my stay here!

RenCom

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Were being overrun by snowbirds! Welcome to SF. One of our most esteemed members is a crossdresser, though he hasn't been around much lately. Come to think of it, he's Canadian too.

3. RenCom

RenCom Member

What a coincidence! lol

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

[PIE]Welcome to :sf[/PIE]

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf! As someone that's been through a similar situation, please feel free to contact me anytime if you want to talk. It appears you and I have a lot in common! :eek:

I'm still here. :) I haven't had a lot to say, so I haven't been posting much. But I still log in and read through the threads as often as I can, usually 3-4 times a week. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice