Negotiating Ploys for Lovers

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Ladies, Gentlemen and Everyone Inbetween,

Sometimes I feel like I need to make a point more pointedly. I sometimes feel taht I am not receiving reasonably easy accommodations. Certainly yelling and screaming would make thepoint more succinctly, Yet I want to avoid love busters, to the greatest extent possible. The least offensive type of Love Buster has been an independent action, to interrupt a flow, that is not going the way I feel it should.

Going to the convenience store to buy a magazine, to take a breather.

Better Ideas?

2. Logger

Gold Member

Part of the negotiation is for time and responsibilities. W sometimes makes it dificult for me by complaining about car repairs, then I delay the repairs, and look for other cars to buy.

I am not going to rush into looking for another car, right now, and I am just going to reslove to rent a car, if my car breaks down, and needs to go to the garage. W refuses to spend much time looking for cars, but is good at complaining about whatever I want to buy. W usually ends up agreeing that we should repair the car we have.

I have other things to think about right now, so I am not going to worry about shopping for a car to please her ideas. She can take time to shop. amd I will shoot down her ideas. Maybe I will drive her to work on my days off when I need to put my car in the shop. Wouldn't that be romantic?

But another time waster is W likes to putter around before going to bed. I can lose several hours with her putzing around. I like my action in the morning anyway. I may just drink a beer and go to sleep. I may avoid W taking my time at bedtime.

Blessings

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice