[Ask a Girl] need some help

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by joshtazz, Sep 7, 2010.

1. joshtazz

joshtazz New Member

Hello I am 19 years old and I am a virgin.and single. I have always had the ideal that I would not be a whore or just have sex with a random girl....but lately I've been having strong urges to just go and have sex. And have been masturbating a lot to help decrease it..but because of that masturbating gives me little enjoyment.so my question is should I just give in or wait till I find the right girl
    Thanks

#1 joshtazz, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I was like you and I ended up having sex with a random woman, and it worked for me. Masturbation is not even close to being a substitute for real sex, and eventually we have to deal with the fact that we're sexual beings.

What worked for me is that I'm a people person, not extrovert, but I get a lot of joy out of meeting and getting to know new and interesting people. This is why I could gain a lot of satisfaction out of casual sex, because after an evening together my partner and I felt like we'd known each other for a long time. Not everyone is like this though.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Wait until you find the right girl. Sex is special, not a decision to be taken lightly. Once you have it, you will keep wanting it, because the closeness and intimacy that you don't gain from masturbation is a beautiful thing.You are young, and have plenty of time to enjoy your first sexual experience within the context of a mature, loving relationship. I don't care what others say about casual sex; it leaves a void that is unfulfilling except for the fact that there was one, maybe two orgasms. Use your hands and wait.

4. joshtazz

joshtazz New Member

I will and that's how I feel from what I am told...thank you for your help its just hard to control those urges sometimes

#4 joshtazz, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I know how hard it is.....I have been where you are, and where I am now; in my forties. Let it be special

6. joshtazz

joshtazz New Member

I wiill thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice