my stuff

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by rickk1, Sep 16, 2007.

1. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

Wow, where do I begin? Hmmm..I once thought I was totally straight but my last girlfriend got me to suck a cock with her and I not only loved it but I loved the cum shooting into my mouth and loved the taste of it too.

So? Where does that take me?

I've found that I have many likes in sex.

I love women with little titties. Those "A" cups just drive me up the wall with lust. Love to cum all over them and lick them clean.

I love to sniff thongs after they've been peed in and worn for several hours.

I love to suck cock and to eat that delicious cum.

I love to eat pussy. :phat:bow:)

I also love to eat pussy that is full of cum and not necessarily my cum. :bow:phat

I also love to lick a woman's asshole.

I love to get peed on.

I love to jackoff in front of women that still have their clothes on. :bow

I love to have sex in semi-public. The added excitement of possibly getting caught really gets me hard. :bow

I've dreamed of getting buttfucked by a hot woman wearing a strap-on. :bow

I've also dreamed of getting buttfucked and cummed in my ass by some cute guy while a hot woman watches and then joins in and orders me to eat her hot pussy as she watches me get fucked doggy style. My ass is still virgin although I use a buttplug from time to time to massage my prostate. Wow...what a rush...what a hot orgasm!!

Big nipples on small titties!! :bow MMMM!!! Love to suck on big nipples on small titties. Fake titties are such a huge turnoff. Titties bigger than a B-cup are turn-offs too.

I love to eat a woman right after she's gone jogging or gotten all sweaty. Her musky scent drives me up the wall. MMMMMMM!!! :bow

I also love to eat a woman after she's fucked me or other guys too and the cum is still there for me to eat. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! :bow

I also love for a woman to sit on my face so that I can not only lick her pussy and has ass but so that when I jackoff and cum, I can cum all over her titties and/or in her mouth too. I love to kiss women that have a mouthful of cum too. :bow

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, you certainly know how to make an entrance! :eek

Thanks for sharing and welcome to :sf.

3. Massaker

Massaker New Member

I agree, what an entrance!

4. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

And now if only I could find a cute guy or a hot woman in my area that was willing to buttfuck me. I've joined adult dating sites and found the usual jerks and bums. I don't mind paying for it as long as she is hot, cute, petite, has itty bitty titties with big nipples, and wildly passionate with hot, tongue-sucking kisses. :brow Her or his race does not matter as long as they're clean and drug-free.

I actually thought I was going to get buttfucked finally when I hired a tranny. She was hot and cute but only interested in getting her ass filled or her cock sucked. I did suck her cock and did taste her sweet cum as we 69'd but not much else happened.

5. loveit247

Gold Member

Heavy days! Makes my sex life sound pretty vanilla and I know I am up for most things!

6. DirtySlutBoy

DirtySlutBoy New Member

I'd say it makes you not a whole lot different than everyone else.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea. And lucky you on finding a hot tranny that actually can be that physical with someone else. Usually they are comletely unsatisfied with their bodies. But don't worry, I'm not!:D

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

51 posts is not an entrance.

Hiker

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice