My Story #12 - Fictional Continuation

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Nov 8, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Fictional Continuation

This is the fictional continuation of the true story below (link)

http://www.sexualforums.com/42730-true-story.html

The next day, I brought a girl home. *My roommate wasn't there...yet. *Per our agreement the day before I left the door cracked open a bit. *My pillows face the door. *The girl was riding me when my roommate came home. *I saw her peek in. *I spanked the girls ass and grinned. *She flashed me her tits as her hand wandered to her pussy. *As soon as her hand made contact with her pussy and she let me know, I came hard. *She turned away and went to her room. *

When we finished, the girl left. *I went into my roommates bedroom. *She was waiting for me. *She had her butt plug in and was rubbing her clit. *I walked up to her, undressing as I went. *I liked her clit and pulled the plug out. *I opened her bottom draw in her nightstand and took out her rabbit. *She asked how I knew where it was....so I snoop. *Once I turned it on, she forgot all about it. *I teased her clit for a few minutes. *I told her to get on all fours. *I rubbed some lube on her ass and slid in. *Slow, deep, meaningful. *I believe her exact words were, "you saw the way Kyle was fucking my ass - fuck it or I'll call him back". *I started pounding her tight ass until my balls hurt from being slammed up against her pussy. *She took the rabbit to her clit. *I lost track of how many times she came. *She didn't like cum in her ass at that point so I shot it on her back. *

We took a shower together to "clean up" and played some more.

The next night I had to work late. *When I got home I saw Kyle's car, a yellow Toyota Camry outside. I was horny and pissed. I thought I satisfied her last night but I was excited to watch her getting fucked by another man. *

I walked in quietly, her door was ajar. *SCORE. I could hear her moaning, giving directions "oh baby yes, harder". I went into my room to get into my shorts. *Just listening to her cum got me so hard. I was jerking off in sync with her moans. *I heard her say she was going to cum...yes..yes...oh oh oh....yesssssss. I shot my load off in a pair of her panties I grabbed from her dresser.

They took a quick break and started up again. *I instantly got rock hard. *I couldn't listen anymore, I had to watch. *I walked to her room and opened the door a little. *He was fucking her pussy doggie style. *Both her holes are amazing. *I started rubbing my cock. *Her moans matched my movements. *
    He said he was going to cum inside her pussy. I needed to get a closer look. *I barged in just as he was cumming. *I walked right up to her and stuck my cock in her mouth. *His dick still in her pussy. *Her lips were soft and strong. *I looked in her eyes, thruster deeper in my mouth and shot off another load. *

He stood there dumbfounded. *I told her she could have more later. *He got dressed and stormed out. *She didn't come to my room that night. *I wasn't sure I overstepped the boundaries.

She left for school before I woke up the next morning. *She was home when I got home. *There was a note on my door. *I could see her door was open but I didn't see any cars. *

The note read: *I'm studying for my woman's study class. *Sam is helping me. *Want to join us?

I walked to her room, her and Sam, which happened to be short for Samantha were waiting for me. *They were wearing sluttly school girl uniforms. *There was a teachers guide on her desk.

Act 1 - rub each others clit.
    Act II - rub your own clit.
    Act III - go down on your study partner
    Act IV - 69 your partner
    Act V - use a toy on your partner

I was so hard, my cock was ready to explode. *There was a yard stick on the desk too. *I read them the list one at a time. *I added a few "acts" of my own. *I'm not sure what was hotter, telling them to do it or watching. *When they got out of hand, I spanked them with the yardstick and made the perform the act on me.

Sam wasn't a very good student, but she was a good fuck. My roommate said she forgot she had another class and left me alone with Sam. *The thought of fucking another girl in my roommates bed drove me wild. Using her toys, her lotions. *I came in all three of Sam's holes before we parted ways.

When my roommate got home later we had a long talk. *We decided I'd become the main man but have an open relationship. *I love coming home and hearing her moaning. *

Mb91 and Married M Nh like this.
  2. alwaystry

Score! Well done! Bravo bravo! I can see the visual more than you know!

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

And you still have your segway to finish your story

4. Sethbnaughty

Sethbnaughty New Member

I just read your story, and I like your continuation. I continue to be fascinated by your sexuality. You intrigue me in ways that few other women ever have.

5. Mikey22

Gold Member

That was another perfect story! Your verry talented and creative. Keep it up! Looking forward to reading more.

6. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I loved how he just barged in and shoved his hard cock in her mouth. Another great read HFH :)

7. morningrooster

When I was readind this story I was saying to myself . Shes got talent :) so the post following you story proved it . You always make me smile
    Thanks

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. pb_j

Gold Member

Great story! Your details are great and you don't add too many. It was a very sexy fun story to read.

HotForHoney likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice