My names Lylah, and I'm addicted to lingerie!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by LylahGraceMae, Sep 22, 2012.

1. LylahGraceMae

LylahGraceMae New Member

Hi. My names Lylah, and I’m addicted to lingerie.

I was just looking for a teeny tiny bit of advice. I am a huge fan of lingerie, stockings and tights; anything ‘secretive’ that fits close against my skin.
    Yes, it might seem like not much of a big deal, and probably something quite positive within relationships, and improved feelings of self-confidence and ‘sex appeal’.

But, it’s now consuming huge amounts of my time and money, and seems I am in a constant state of arousal. I just can’t help myself; I am in love with the feeling of it and the idea that people can see what I am wearing underneath, the feeling of doing something ‘naughty’ and not being caught.
    It probably sounds completely ridiculous, and is quite embarrassing to admit for the first time. But I would really be grateful for any advice on how to get a control of myself.

As you can imagine, being a student and on limited funds, I can’t really afford to fund this habit anymore, or let it get in the way of my studies. The only problem is, every time I walk past or see them in the shop, I’m drawn towards buying it and can’t stop myself! Gr.

Thanks for any advice given!

Lylahx

2. Tydurden17

Tydurden17 New Member

Well you could always find yourself a sugar daddy or mama to feed your need. Other than that... Maybe leave your credit card at home? on a selfish note, if you ever feel the need to share some pics of yourself I'm these sexy outfits, this would be the place!

3. Tydurden17

Tydurden17 New Member

Sorry- in these sexy outfits*

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

The kind of help you are looking for can't be found on a sex forum, I'm afraid. You should seek professional help to deal with your addiction.

5. Paula

Gold Member

^^ can't quit smoking :D

6. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I agree with Barb wire.You have impulse control issues with spending.
    Only a good therapist will be able to help with that.

Unless you do like Tydurden said and get a sugar daddy or a job stripping to fund your habit,not much we can tell you besides stop,lol.

7. mrcock

Gold Member

what's wrong with what you've wrote? seems amazing

:lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice