my first story...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Sex Hunter, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Sex Hunter

Sex Hunter New Member

Hi everyone. I'm new on this forum, and I want to tell you a story, that hapenned to me, and I hope, will last for a long time. Please, tell me, should I write more:)

Ok, the story. It was something amazing! Such a beautiful girl, her eyes, her voice, her figure... when she just looked at me, I felt like in heaven... Yeah, yeah, I'm in love, I know - it's so new and unexpectedly for me. First time I saw her in Kiev - soft and pretty place, where I was on business. She looked for me from photo on the site gia.com.ua, I've found it accidentally, looking for some pleasure for a night. Inna, Inna, how could I live without you so many years? - I asked again and again. And then I picked up the phone and I called the number, I found on the web-site. I asked her, ardently, hotly, I was afraid she is busy - but the fortune loved me and she was free, she came to my place in a few time. Now she is in the bathroom, I hear her fine voice, remember her perfect forms, her unbelievable touches, her... I can't write any more, 'cause i want her again))...

to be continued...;)

2. RainbowMuncher

to be continued? now isn't that cruel..i demand a refund! And..o.o XDXDXDXDXD rofl..

sorry...

3. secsgod

secsgod New Member

sorry , but i dont think i would bother writting more if i were you, as none of that made any sense whatsoever. sorry to put it bluntly

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Now, now...let's give him a chance to tell the story the way he wants to. He obviously wants to give us lots of foreplay first. :)

5. liam89

liam89 New Member

its a start but you do need to do much more detail in there, with that it could be a good story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice