my bf

Discussion in 'Member Photos and Videos' started by day, Mar 26, 2008.

1. day

day New Member

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ya know, for a girl named "day" you sure do take some dark pics. Sorry, hon, I can't make much out. Try again, please. ;)

3. day

day New Member

hehe i didnt take them my bf did hehe next time he is over i try to talk him into taking few more, for me to keep and post.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ass shots, me want, ass shots. :dgrin

5. day

day New Member

:brow he does have a fine tight ass :dgrin hes away on a work trip for 2 weeks so its going to be a long 2 weeks for me and seeing phone sex is just not the same has real sex but you better belive when he gets back he wont make it 2 feet in the house with out me ripping his clothing off him :dgrin:brow and btw i loved your post about your hubby so sweet of you :)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, hon.

Oh, I just got a brilliant idea! Claw up your b/f's ass and take pics! Grrr!

7. pantycouple

pantycouple New Member

I love to get my panties nice and wet and then slide them off and tease my husband with them. I have stuffed them up inside me a few times to make them VERY wet put what I enjoy doing most is to just press my finger on my panty crotch so that the crotch slips into my pussy just a little bit this makes the crotch very very wet and fills them with my juices and scents. I love making my husband watch me get my panties nice and wet for him, he knows he will be rewarded. I take them off and sometimes I will just throw them at him and other times I will slowly tease him, make him lay down so I can run the panties over his nose and mouth and over his cock. His precum is just flowing like a river. He enjoys slipping on my warm wet panties and having me lick his cock through the panties, I love doing this also as I get to taste not only his juices but mine. It does not take long and he is exploding through the panties, I continue to lick as his cum seeps through the panties, I love licking his cum off my panties while he is still wearing them. Check out our profile for more about us.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice