[Ask a Girl] Motivation to wear erotic lingerie/make-up

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bubo, Apr 9, 2016.

1. bubo

bubo Member

I really like erotic lingerie and sexy make-up (lipstick and eyeliner is enough for me). When a woman spends the effort it can be a huge boost for me.
    However, my SO doesn't wear any lingerie and she doesn't even own it. I bought a few sexy panties to her but she says that it's not very comfortable, thus she doesn't wear them.
    I tried to drop some subtle hints, but with no success. After a few months trying the hints I even explicitly told her that I would really like if she wore something like that (on several occasions when we had a nice pillow talk). She said she will think about that, but ... nothing happened yet.
    I even offered her that I will buy it, but she says she has to buy that kind of things herself.
    I'm always trying to find good moment for the hints, to not sound pushy. So I have this question, how can I motivate my girl to wear those things? Girls, what can give you real motivation to go shopping a sexy nightwear?

#1 bubo, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  2. wanderingwife

Gold Member

Could you take her to pick something out together?

3. duffy

Gold Member

Love to take you.....shopping ;)

4. wanderingwife

Gold Member

Yay shopping! I do have expensive taste

duffy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice