Missed Opportunities to Increase Wife's Level of Arousal

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Last Night I just caressed my wife's boobs and pubic mound. I was tired, and just happy with her breasts, and fell asleep, thinking of my wife's nipples.

I could have gotten up and moved to a position to suckle. My wife 97% never refuses to let me take off her pants. I didn't try.

I could have gotten out my 7 Inch DVD, while she was watching her show. I did not even get my bag of goodies from the closet and open up my lubes and sensuous DVD's.

I did not get myself a hard on, to press against her buns.

I did not set my alarm so that I had sufficient time with my morning woody with my wife.

My admissions of neglect are to serve as a lesson to myself. Also I complain that I don't get sex when I want sex, but I don't adapt myself to my wife's schedule.

This thread may also serve other men ore ladies who feel there is a difference in sex drive. I think the person who wants more sex, should look for ways to be more arousing, and more accommodating of schedules.

2. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

That is an important point. I wish my hubby would think of it that way. He always says he wants more sex....but doesn't do anything about it.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Lusty Dreams,

Thanks for your supportive post.

I have found another thread that I started on a similar subject, entitled Bugled Seduction Oportunites. Link:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2139

This thread title, Missed Opportunties to Increase Wife's Level of Arousal, probably gives more recognition to the idea that women have various levels of arousal. As a woman's arousal increases, her degrees of permission and participation will expand, as a husband more expertly massages and caresses .

Since you had not received a gift yet, I decided an anniversary cake would be sufficiently respectful to your husband. Whenever you have an anniversary, please remember I have extended best wishes.

#3 Logger, Aug 7, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  4. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

Thank you for your gift :) That makes me feel special! Our official anniversary is in April, but we have a special one coming up in Oct. and I will remember this :)

5. Bubsy

Bubsy New Member

"Last Night I just caressed my wife's boobs and pubic mound."

I'm happy for ya..... one day you'll both be dead, take advantage NOW!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice