Mirrors

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by s1ng1nf00l, May 9, 2004.

1. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

How excited do you get when you masturbate in front of mirrors? Is it normal that I almost always do it in front of a mirror? I get really turned on by my body when I'm horny, even though I'm just a skinny thing, and I have no huge muscles or anything. Does anyone else do this?

2. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Lot of people do this. Not to sound egotistical but i like to materbate in front of mirrors just so i see what a woman woudl see in front of me.. I also use mirrors for sex just to show differnt angles of whats going on that your not use to seeing. Also a major turn on.

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

My wife and I use mirrors for sex and yes indeed is a major turn on... Have you ever tried a mirror in the floor while doing it standing?

Strong recommendation, great view!! ;)

4. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I would actually love to, if only I had the mirror... All I have are hand mirrors...

5. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I odnt know why i didnt think about doing the mirror on the ground.. doggy postion and standing up woudl be pretty awesome.. thanks for the idea

6. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I have tried to hold a hand mirror down there to see a couple times, but it's not exciting because I have to hold it steady...

7. naed24

naed24 New Member

my gf loves it when i finger her while she sits in front of the mirror in the bathroom! :D

8. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I've never had sex before, but I think that when I start, it would be awesome to do it in front of a mirror, but it might freak me out a little at first...

9. Jack04

Jack04 New Member

im not a virgin
    but the mirror idea is an awesome idea, when i was living in KL my mate had a van for his wheels, and he had the whole of the inside mirrored, it fully tripped out anyone who went inside! Now i know what it was for ;)
    jack

10. abc123

abc123 New Member

My gf and I has a closet that was a full length mirror. We both enjoy watching eachother as we have sex. I never thought I'd like it, but I really do. It's a real big turn on!

11. lovelylucy

lovelylucy New Member

The mirror worked for me and still does. I learned so much by looking at myself in a mirror, mentally and physically. I love to look at myelf and watch as my state of arousal changes.
    I say everyone should try it! My cum face was intense.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife is not particularly adventurous, but having sex in front of a mirror turns her on big-time. Turns me on too.

13. bigballs

bigballs Member

At the wife's request, I just installed a full length mirror on the closet door by the bed :D

14. CollegeGuy09

CollegeGuy09 New Member

I've always had a desire to have group sex, but can't seem to find a girl who will do it with me. I think this is the reason why I also find mirrors a huge turn on. It's almost like there is another couple in the room with you :D.

15. JB1

JB1 New Member

I also like to masturbate in front of the mirror. Definitely is a big turn on. I am gonna have to put a full length mirror on the closet door -- I think my wife would love it.

16. Bella

Gold Member

Let's put it this way...
    I have mirrors on the top of my bed,
    the headboard & my vanity! :cheer
    So, I get the "all around" view! :woohoo
    ~Bella

17. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

I love using mirrors, I'm a big guy and have a big stomach so it makes it so I can see the action. I love watching it go in or down her throat from the side, I get twice as hard.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

I use a full length mirror to masturbate and I love it. I've even taken some pics of myself. I haven't yet had the nerve to have the mirror around when hubby and I have sex.

19. bigballs

bigballs Member

It is highly erotic to have sex with a lot of mirrors around. A few years ago, my wife and I took a cruise and in our cabin there was a wall of mirrors where the headboard was for the bed. I can't tell you how cool it was to fuck doggy style and watch my wife looking into the mirror as I was doing her from behind. The expressions on her face as well as her tits swinging just really made me horny. It showed a different perspective that I haven't seen until then.

20. joseph24

joseph24 New Member

i've done it before. I don't find it a huge turn on though. Maybe i should try again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice