Mileage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tconangieallan2, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tconangieallan2

tconangieallan2 New Member

I made an amusing calculation, or rather estimate. That is, the total travel of my penis within a woman's vagina in my life (I am now 75.). I figure I had sex an average of twice a week from age 19 to age 60 and once a week from 60 until now. That's 16784 times. I normally stay in my partner about half an hour before cumming. So I have been in a woman's vagina a total of 8437 hours in my life, or 506229 minutes. That's over one year, and I loved every bit of it!. Let's assume the average thrust depth in the vagina is 3", or 0.5 ft round trip, and that there are, on the average, 20 thrusts/minute. So the average penis travel within the vagina is 10'/minute. So the total travel of the penis within the vagina is about 300'/session! Or 5035200' in my lifetime. THAT'S ALMOST A THOUSAND MILES THAT MY PENIS HAS TRAVELLED WITHIN A WOMAN'S VAGINA IN MY LIFETIME! This is really wild. Did I make a mistake?

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Whatever, Numbers Numbers numbers!

3. Thorn

Gold Member

That's wild! I have thought of some weird things in my life but never wondered how far me penis has traveled in pussy. My hat's off to you man. :D

Now if only someone would figure up how many calories they burned in there lifetime during sex. :lol

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

On a personal note, NOT ENOUGH! :(

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Well there's a solution to that Joe ... Hit the Gym ... and Punish the beaver! :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice