Methods for anal masturbating with a dildo

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Malcolm Reynolds, May 23, 2015.

1. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds New Member

Okay so I asked this a little bit ago but I think I made it a bit too long and boring lol. Here it goes. So I'm a 20 year old guy and well I love and I mean love anal sex. Well since I live at home whilst in college I don't have many places to put my dildo and have a good ol' time. My girlfriend used to peg me a lot but I'm in between girls at the moment so now it's just me and my dildo. I've tried manual but being 6ft and a bit big I can't contort and my arms hurt and it's just not a fun time. I've tried bathtubs, toilets, walls, glass, etc but nothing is really solid. I attached it to my counter and that was amazing but now it's gotten boring and it's still not near hard enough. I love it rough and I really want to smash my butt with my dildo but I haven't the foggiest of how to really do that. I don't have a headboard so I can't do that either. Chairs are also out because squatting really hurts and again it's no fun on my knees. Any ideas?

rcc8611 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice