Men watching the wife.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by zoezoe, Dec 27, 2013.

1. zoezoe

Gold Member

Can anybody explain why some men like to watch their wives getting screwed my husband loves it don't get me wrong I do to and what is it with men always wanting to do me doggy in front of him.

2. alwaystry

Well I am sure there are many reasons why so I'll give you my side of it. I personaly do not just want to watch much and it was my girlfriend not wife, but I do like to share. I think it is very erotic because I enjoy seeing her in pleasure with all that attention , two guys can do more than one alone. I know what it's like to have two woman and I know she enjoys it the same. Also , sharing her is almost a form of boasting, like " this is what I get all the time", kind of likrletting somebody test drive your hotrod or motorcycle. I like to see the other guy enjoying it becasuse I know what THAT feels like. As far as doggie, imnot sure why they prefer that over other positions but it is a great position/view for the guys and a way to have one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy.maybe you have a great ass and the guys just like a good view when they are fucking you. Maybe to them its a dominating thing?help any?

Country_Lily likes this.
  3. white_flower

white_flower Member

I think it can dissolve jealousy, when wishing others, your partner all the good. And if she wishes you the same.... It can strengthen. Personally I would feel flattered to join in such a situation, providing I find her attractive, and providing that he can give me confidence that he really likes it. ( to say his husband being pleased by that other man wish can arouse her to great extend too )

Never was in such a situation though

4. writer02

writer02 New Member

I think it has to do with the fact that you are on your hands and knees giving yourself to another willingly in front of your husband.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice