me and my gf

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by scottcar24, May 31, 2007.

1. scottcar24

scottcar24 New Member

Well last weekend me and my gf were at her house and her grandparents were going out soon. we went downstairs and watched a movie to wait for them to leave..

wen they left i went upstairs with her and we headed straight for the alcohol. We must of had 15 shots of wisky each not counting a few corona's. After that we went back upstairs into her room and out the window with a towel on the roof. we laid there for a while and talked about how much we loved each other. As we did we were touching each others bodies and i moved slowly towards her pussy.

We started making out and stripping ourselves on her roof in mid day. I layed down and watched her stick my thick warm 10 inch cock slowly inside of her mouth. She got it nice and hard i turned her over. I opened her thick pussy and started sucking away on her clit enjoying the sounds of her enjoyment. I slowly went up on her and starting kissing her.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and opened her pussy and entering my moist warm cock deep inside of her. i fucked her nice and slow at first to get her worked up and then went real hard making her scream. I fucked her till she came and i still havnt cummed yet. She took it out and sucked on her wet cum and then swolled my cock whole.

I eventually came inside of her mouth and went home. =]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice