Mastectomy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Has anyone had a relationship with a woman that has had a mastectomy? Did it affect your lovemaking?

#1 Barbwire, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Re: Masectomy

Slept with a girl who had had breast cancer before, but it wasn't a relationship. We didn't "make love," but we fucked until the cows came home and it didn't affect us.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm scared to know why you're asking, CL. Is everything OK?

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, everything's OK, Sorry for alarming you, hon.

My mom had a mastectomy years ago, and I have a friend that had one, as well. I'm always trying to learn more about the male animal how they feel about all things sexual, so I figured I'd ask about their experiences with post mastectomy women.

#4 Barbwire, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Phew! One of my closest childhood friends was just diagnosed with cancer, he's on his second week of Chemo. You had me nervous for a minute there, CL.

Sorry, back on-topic. :)

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Women's breasts play a big part in sexual pleasure for men, even though they really serve no sexual function except looking and fondling. I suppose a woman without breasts may disappoint their lovers. Some men would get over it and others wouldn't.

I know there are women with a family history of breast cancer that decide to have a mastectomy to prevent cancer. That would be an awful hard decision to make.

Just FYI, there is a "t" in mastectomy.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for pointing out my spelling error, HR. Just wish there was some way I could fix it now. :ugh

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I's fixed.

9. Northside

Gold Member

I know a lady who hit on me a little a few years back. I was attracted to her a lot, but was interested in someone else. She hooked up with another guy all her friends didin't like. They encourged me to call her but I had other interests, so I didn't. She then developed breast cancer, had a mastectomy and later broke up with the guy. We ran into each other again. We had both moved on from our relationships. We went out to dinner, had a few laughs, and I told her that her ex must have been a really special guy to hang with her through all they'd both been through. Long story short, they are back together, and I am wonderering if I would have acted like he did. He really cared about her, not just her body. It left me wondering if I am even capable of loving like that.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

I know what you mean. I think at this time in my life I would handle it fine. But I can't help cringe, thinking that I may not have been quite as good of a man if it had happened to my woman back in my 20's and 30's... I'm glad I've never been faced with that. I'd hate to think I would have ruined her life's love over something so superficial.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

I appreciate your honesty, guys. Thank you for replying.

I never had a frank discussion with my mother about how her sex life was affected by her only having one breast. It's an odd conversation, you know?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice