male slaves, help a new dom out...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by AlternaGrrl, Nov 8, 2007.

1. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

i need to know if i maybe fucked up something recently. this is kinda long but i'll really appreciate any responses I get. here's the scene:

him: pretty heavy into BSDM, knows what he likes and wants. a switch. very responsive, has been fun to experiment on.

me: just getting into the BDSM scene. have read a lot, but definitely not totally sure wtf to do when I'm in the dom position. I hadn't even ever spanked anyone until just this recent session. however, i do know I'm a switch -- just not that experienced at either.

so... he was feeling sub, and I tried to run with it but don't think I got very far.
    I'd whipped him (with his belt, which was a big surprise to me 'sice I've been scared that I'd do it wrong.. but then all of a sudden the belt was just in my hand), given him my usual rediculous oral, and was ready for a little treat myself...
    but everything I've read about being in the dom position says that you're supposed to torture your "slave" and what I really wanted was a nice romp, and I was out of ideas and scared to try anything lest I seem stupid or unknowledgeable.
    I ended up guiding the situation that way and "made" him screw me silly...telling him when to take off my undergarments and where we were going to do it... but afterwards I still feel like there's something I ought to have done.

should I tease more? make him beg? verbally command? I feel like I'm going to ruin something if I ask him anything too specific and my alter-macho-persona says that I suck if I can't figure this out on my own... but I totally feel like I made an ass of myself the other night. I'm dying for a chance to redeem myself to him but I want to be good and prepared when I do...

so.... what are your stories? I know everyone's different but I'm curious as hell what you guys as slaves like and don't like... what makes or breaks the mood or a dominatrix's "hold" on you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice