Male piercing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rudv82, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rudv82

rudv82 New Member

Any of the people here ever been with a guy(s) that have their gentials pierced?

I have a prince albert piercing and the beginnings of a scrotal lader (four rings). I have had mixed reactions form lovers... it seems the younger the person the more erotic emphasis that is palced on the decoration. Older lovers are split between unsure/skeptical and intrigued.

I'd be interested ot hear any thoughts.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I posted about this a few months ago. I've been seeing a guy who has piercings on his dick. It was really weird for me at first, but now it doesn't even bother me at all. I'm just a small town girl who's never experienced things like this, so I definitely thought it was really freaky. Now, I don't really even notice that they are there (his got one piercing under is head & 2 on his shaft). As for sexually, I can't feel them but I have noticed that afterward I'm a bit more sore (which I'm assuming it's the piercings that are causing this since it was never an issue before).

I just never understood why people would want to pierce their genitials to begin with. Damn...that's gotta hurt like hell!

3. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

What gauge are his piercings? you might nto be feeling them as well cause they might be a small gauge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice