[Ask a Girl] Letting girl down easy?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Divzro, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Divzro

Divzro New Member

Ok, so hers my issue. My wife is bi-curious and her best friend has a bit of a crush on me. I know living the hard life right?

Well her best friend is my friends girl friend.

They are starting to make threesome jokes, and ask me about it. I know where there going, but I have to say no. Is there a way out of this without making things wierd?

2. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Just tell them you aren't interested in that but are you will to watch why they play.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

This situation would appear to have enormous potential for disaster....:ugh
    I'd be inclinded to follow R2P's advice and look before you leap into something that could maybe have an adverse effect on your relationship:eyes
    There are so many variables here.....what does your friend have to say about this?.....is your wifes friend bisexual as well?
    I'd be treading very carefully here.....there's a lot to lose if it all goes to shit..:eyes

4. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    No means no. There isn't anything weird about saying "baby, I'm your husband and I don't have the same fantasy as most guys, I'm not comfortable with this. I'm sorry"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice