Length or Diameter

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BigBoy, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

Either if your a man with a preference of your own state or a woman with a preference on your sexual partners state, do you prefer more length or diameter (Grirth)?

I ask this because I know that women often don't like too much of either.

2. Thorn

Gold Member

There have been several threads on this very topic/question. From what my wife tells me and I believe the majority of females (on this list anyway) say that girth means more than length to them. They seam to prefer an average sized cock with a good girth. Some say if it's really long it hurts too much, and the main thing is not size but how we use it that counts. So from what I gather I'm just right in the length and girth departments and I definately know how to use it. Had to boast a little. Her screams and moans tell me I'm doing something right. :brow

3. a_weird_one

a_weird_one New Member

your wife told you my ass...you were SO a woman in another life :lol

4. Thorn

Gold Member

:p Maybe so. That would explain it. LOL! :lol

5. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I prefer thicker. Length, though visaully appealing, doesn't really matter that much.

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

you people like lenght and diameter, i prefer depth and tightness.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I don't try to think about this mystery much cause I don't have much of either. Most of the things that tell us that women like a bigger man, is in part with A certain belief, so partly, its psychological. thats what i try to think when this question comes to mind.

8. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

length is not that important...just a little harder to keep in in certain positions. longer ones, you can do more positions, but it is not a big deal, and you actually can't do some because they hurt.

Girth is nice, but I can get off with one finger, so, as long as it is as big as that, it'll do.

It is very nice to suck on a nicely shaped good sized cock, but there is much more to sex. Just like breast size. Great boobs are a bonus, not a requirement.

I also really like "the ridge"..that place where the cock gets bigger at the base of the head and sort of flares out. I love it when a guy has a big one of those...feels incredible inside me.

9. Meatman3691

Meatman3691 New Member

i agree

10. jlp3838

jlp3838 New Member

I think that both length and girth are important, however, I also think one of the most important things is the way it's used. No matter how long and thick, it doesn't mean a damn thing if the guy is just banging away without a clue. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice