leaking pre-ejaculate;outside of sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by roadracer158, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roadracer158

roadracer158 New Member

First off, I'm new here, so take it easy on me:D

I've done some search on the net and found varying answers regarding pre-ejaculate, and the prostate.

I'm 21, and I keep leaving sticky messes in my shorts. I don't even have to be having sex........I'm not at the moment fyi. But anytime I'm making out with a girl, sometimes just talking to them on the phone, getting massages etc I leak a fair amount of clear sticky pre-ejaculate in my boxers. Its annoying among other things, but I was wondering if it was normal/healthy......

Cheers,
    S.

2. hurley

hurley New Member

How often do you masterbate? I had the problem too and i cut down on the amout i masterbate and it has seem to fix the problem. Unless i had done it a day or so before, it has never happened again. Might wanna try it and see if that works.

3. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Leaking pre-cum after you have been sexually aroused for a while is completely normal and healthy. Googling for Cowper's glands will tell you more if you are curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice