Just wondering?

Discussion in 'Member Photos and Videos' started by teamster145, Jan 12, 2007.

1. teamster145

Gold Member

Does anyone else here go to watchersweb.com and look at the pics?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Not until you posted that link. But I might check it out from time to time now that I know it exists.

It's funny, I now find women more attractive after I get to know them better. Just looking at random Internet pics doesn't excite me like it used to. I'd much rather look at the photos of my new friends here. :)

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Ditto's. It is much more excited to have a personality attached to a hot bod.

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Well.....they all seem to be women. Not that women aren't great to look at but I prefer a more balanced site. In my dreams, right? :lol

5. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Yeah, I have seen that site (he confessed with a blush ;>). It's kind of interesting to see the various pictures from amateurs (most of them, I guess). As I have explored the Internet, I find the posed, professionally done pictures to usually be a turn off (except for Abby Winters who is excellent) and prefer more spontaneous, amateur pictures to be more interesting. From time to time I have seen pictures of the SF ladies and although I am faithful to my wife, the ladies around here are enough to make a guy cum in his pants without masturbating! Not that I have anything except the purest of thoughts when looking at such things - for purely scientific reasons of course!

6. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

I know exactly what you mean wink, wink!!! :brow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice