Jaded Dominant Hunting

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Dom4vanilla, May 9, 2009.

1. Dom4vanilla

Dom4vanilla New Member

Jaded Dominant Looking to regain that " SPARK "
    I call myself a Jaded Dominant cuz I have been around for awhile.I have done .. well a lot. I have been blessed to live in a area with a large community and an abundance of subs. I have been most fortunate. This has however, left me in a position where I have found myself, well less than excited over certain aspects of play.
    Some of it. I hate to admit doesn't give me quite the same kick it used to. It isn't the girls or the quality of the play. It is something in me.. I have become used to the unusual. . The kinky is well, no longer kinky. it is to me, well normal.. Nothing shocks or surprises anymore. I cannot remember the last time someone told me a single thought,idea or desire that even made me think twice.... so Too much of a good thing.. perhaps.. Victim of my own success.. maybe.. whatever it is.. I have found my satisfaction comes now from watching others experience things for the 1st time.. or the 2nd or 3rd.. but you get my drift.. So I search now for that.. people/folks/subs who are seeking new experiences. You need to have a sense of wonder. you still need to be amazed by things like subspace or the fact you can be trained to cum by voice command alone. I have the background.I most defiantly have the skills for most every area of play.. between the 2 of us. We should have a wonderful time. So that's me in a nutshell folks Just a old Dom with a set of tired eyes.. Still looking for fun So Hit me up, I'll talk about anything. I'm easy but not cheap..
    hope to see ya around the threads. Oh, and I do so love my 420.... Until next time.
    Dom4vanilla is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

2. suite91

suite91 Member

Ohhhh! A ringer! :whip

I'm not from the official welcoming committee but I look forward to your contribution to the group.

Bienvenue

3. igor

Gold Member

OK - care to explain this one? What's a 420?

4. suite91

suite91 Member

Google it. Should be a million hits.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

6. igor

Gold Member

Wll, yes I am old enough but I surely never heard of that. I led such a sheltered life ya know :lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice