Its okay to be jealous on non-virgins?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RegenesisAgain, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RegenesisAgain

I am jealous on non-virgins.I don't know why,maybe because I know that I will remain virgin for life.
    So,do U have any advices on how to stop being jealous and stop looking at them and say to myself"they made sex last night and i'll never".
    I also imagine girls with cum at their mouth when I see them.Can't get it out of my mind.LOL.
    So,any advices on how to stop thinking that way?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

First of all, you need to stop obsessing about getting laid-if you do that, you'll seem so desperate that nobody'll want to go to bed with you. You won't be a virgin for life, and if I recall, you're only 20. So stop despairing and get on with life.

3. RegenesisAgain

I'm 18 years old.Not 20.LOL
    Anyway,I was refering that I will never have sex,because I know that,and I was asking of a way on how to accept this the best way.BTW,I am not obsesed about sex,I am obsesed maybe on the fact tat I will not have sex.
    Maybe I am the only one that ca find a way to live with the thought that i'll be a virgin for life,but no harm if I ask for advices.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

This is the third thread you've started on the topic of virginity. One is enough. ;)

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

A little more information would help us formulate some advice. What makes you think you'll never have sex and be a "virgin for life"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice