Is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Julie04, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie04

Julie04 New Member

The monday after Thanksgiving, I began running once again. It had been like 3 months until I started running again. And I started running hard, I ran miles the very first day. It has been at least a month since me and my boyfriend have had sex. My period was supposed to come about the 11th-13th of this month, but nothing yet. I started to get worried so the other day i believe it was Monday the 20th I took a home pregnancy test. But it came out negative. I have also been stressing alot, due to my parents fighting and close to getting a divorce. The question Im asking you all is, Is it possible for stress and exercise to delay my period this much? Or am I pregnant?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

It is possible to miss a period without being pregnant. Stress, the change in your physical routine, and other factors can all delay your cycle. However, If it passes 35-40 days, you will need to start thinking about pregnancy or a visit to your gyn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice