Is it enough?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by connam, Aug 28, 2007.

1. connam

connam New Member

So I know there are a thousands of guys out there asking this same question but im going to ask it only in my version.

So the question stands....does size matter...?

My penis stands 5 an a half inches erect. I feel like im handicapped compared to most guys with larger penises. Any thoughts,...

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

The average range for dick size is 5-7", so you are perfectly normal. The lovely thing about having a cock like yours is that it's a good size while also being a practical size: certain positions that can be challenging for women with slightly larger partners shouldn't cause problems for a partner of yours. Anything over 6" causes problems for me when doing it doggy-style :( A penis bumping up against my cervix hurts.

Consider yourself fortunate, guy! You're far from "handicapped".

3. GlitterGreen

GlitterGreen New Member

Five and a half is my favorite size. It just feels the best for me, and it's easy to suck. You're definately not handicapped. I had a boyfriend with around a 4 inch dick who was one of the best sexual partners I ever had. He was big on communication, cared a lot about what I liked and didn't like, and didn't let his size make him insecure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice