In a rut

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by yojimbo441, Aug 12, 2018.

1. yojimbo441

Gold Member

So my wife and I seem to have gotten ourselves into a bit of a rut when it comes to our sex life.
    I mean we do have sex fairly often (about once a week) but it seems we have gotten into a pattern. Missionary, doggie then her on top. She cums most times and its good but it’s like not the mind blowing sex we used to have. I can tell she gets a bit bored. Sure a lot has to do with time and our kids but there has to be some way to get that spark back. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

2. Fitcc

Gold Member

How long have you been together?

3. yojimbo441

Gold Member

26 years

CLE32793 likes this.
  4. Fitcc

Gold Member

Well 26 years is no small thing so congratulations on that. I’d guess you’re both early 50s, late 40s?

CLE32793 likes this.
  5. yojimbo441

Gold Member

48 she’s 45

CLE32793 likes this.
  6. privatepartner

Gold Member

I have said it before kids are sex killers. Sounds like it's time for just the two of you to get away from life responsibilities and do an adult only weekend or vacation

7. Fitcc

Gold Member

You’re 10 years old than I am and you’ve been married over twice as long so I don’t know that I’m qualified to give you advice.

I will say a similar pattern developed in my marriage and it frustrated me a little until about 18 months ago we had a break through in a little conversation. It all came down to me having a better understanding of her needs and why she want things done a certain way.

You may be in tune with your wife’s needs better than I did mine, but the point is communication. Talk about it. You never know what may come out of you just get alone and talk through it.

CLE32793, Dodge72 and yojimbo441 like this.
  8. Eater47

Gold Member

What is stopping you, or her, from doing somthing different?

#8 Eater47, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    CLE32793 and Amature like this.
  9. yojimbo441

Gold Member

Time and kids, i guess? I seems like we get so busy and then when we do have some free time we just do our routine and fall asleep

CLE32793 likes this.
  10. Fitcc

Gold Member

Honestly I think this can be said about a lot of marriages. You’ve got 26 years though so obviously you’re doing a lot right. I sometimes wish my wife would be a little more adventurous but when it comes right down to it I’d rather have the “routine” with her than something more exciting with someone else.

11. Eater47

Gold Member

So.....just do something different next time.
    If it is safe to do her doggie, then it’s safe to lick her into oblivion....or somethng....or anything....
    Start something!

#11 Eater47, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    yojimbo441 likes this.
  12. SuperDilf

Gold Member

So I have kids and a wife and I’ll tell you what we do, and it’s awoken some crazy shit in our sex life. We start later at night 11:00 or so. We lock the bedroom door, turn on a fan, put on some sexy jams and take a few bong rips. It’s safer and less addictive then beer and has no hangover. Being stoned only lasts a few short hours and in that time the sex is nuts and the ability to try or talk about new subject matter is wide open. Stay away from indicas (couch lock) for this adventure though. Stick with sativas or sativa leaning hybrids.

woodster likes this.
  13. yojimbo441

Gold Member

Well we’ve been together for 26 years married for 21. I met my current wife while separated from my first wife(i got married young) and she was the most amazing, adventurous woman I had ever met.
    So while I did it right I just didn’t the first time. I guess I just want that spark back.

14. Eater47

Gold Member

So that, is up to you I think.
    That's what I found out. I didn't know what my wife really wanted, and stumbled on it by accident. Looking back, knowing what I know, I would have just started trying some different stuff a lot sooner!

yojimbo441 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice