I'm such a dork...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FlaminFrancesca, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

So this past weekend I was getting a shower, with no kids in the bathroom (which never happens), as hubby had them playing outside. I was shaving, and I usually either go all the way smooth, or just leave a tiny tiny triangle, but I thought I'd be more creative this time, since I had the privacy. So I took about 15 minutes, and shaved a beautiful, perfect uppercase J in my pubic region... I was sooooooo proud of myself. I thought, buy is he going to get a kick out of this, as I've never done that sort of thing before, only to realize whilst admiring my handiwork, that I'd shaved it backwards... :eek
    So I opted for the totally bare look this weekend afterall....
    heehee...
    I repeat, I'm a DORK!
    LMAO... just had to share... it's not like my mom or sister would appreciate the story, they are total prudes...

2. teamster145

Gold Member

You shouldve just shaved off the bottom and made it a "T" and when he asked why say well T'aint this what you want. Better luck next time.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Hair today, gone tomorrow. :ugh

4. kbate

kbate New Member

The great thing is you can always try again, I have tried hearts, squares, triangles, circles, lines, letters, numbers, arrows and even a swirl, (which worked for about 3 days then was a mess).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice