Ideal size ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Janky, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Janky

Janky New Member

What's your ideal penis length and girth? I'm 7-7.5 length and 5.5 girth and I've had numerous girls say it was perfect.

2. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

My husband is about 8 long and 5 or 5.5 girth and that length is all I can really take. Anything between 4.5 and 8 is good with me. Once had a guy who was hung like my thumb. Poor guy. However, he could eat pussy like nobody's business! Of course I didn't mind returning the favor because his junk was easy to deal with.

3. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

As long as better as thick is lovely

4. cherrie_84

cherrie_84 New Member

Despite my large hips I have a very small vag, so I prefer thickness over length. If it's over 6" I've found it bumps my cervix and then I'm really not having a good time. I'm also a little weird and like to be a bit sore after sex, so thickness is really what's important to me.

5. minskminx

Gold Member

I want to be fucked well, not measure things!

I won't say I am disappointed by larger cocks but my best fucks are not by cock length.

6. antman455

antman455 New Member

I do think size matter with girls, because I have notice in sexual ads like Craigslist they all want a large cock and never want just a normal 6 inch cock or smaller. Plus with dildos the size is pretty much always large. I do feel sorry for guys that have small cocks because it would be hard to please a woman. Girls usually say it's how you use it, but I think it is a cover up to make the guy feel good. Because you go in and out, so we use it the same way. Am I wrong? I am guessing with girth, the thicker the better because there will be more feeling for the woman.

7. Succubus

Succubus New Member

7-8.5 is good, 9 hurts.

8. just4fun

Gold Member

its not about size guys.

9. SexyDiva100

SexyDiva100 Member

There it definitely technique and finesse involved. But then I like my whole body to be engaged in a good fuck. It's a good fuck if he holds me against him while he's fucking me, if he sucks my nipples, or nibbles an earlobe or my neck....I love being touched, so a good fuck for me involves using more than his cock..........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice