[M4W] I Want To Have Some Fun...

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by hulk6785, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hulk6785

hulk6785 New Member

I'm 5 foot 9 in, weigh 140 lbs, brown eyes and hair. I have a slim build. I am a little hairy, but I can groom and shave. I'm a creative type; I like to write and read. I'm mainly into comic books and science fiction. I'm a bit of a geek. But, I also enjoy sports and going out to parties and what not (even though I don't drink; somebody's gotta be the designated driver). I'm a go with the flow kind of guy. You want me to be somewhere, I'll go. I'm not much of a talker, but I open up when I get to know a person well. I'm a good listener and can be a good sounding board to anyone. I like intimacy. I like to get close and cuddle. And, I like to text, so if you want a number, just ask.

I'm not currently looking for a serious relationship but love having a good time and sharing good times with a woman that knows how to enjoy herself. I like a nice girl with curves and a cute face. I do have a thing for curvy or chubby girls; I like some meat on the bones. I appreciate someone who is smart, friendly, kind, not very judgmental, patient, attentive, enthusiastic with a good personality more than looks. In fact, all that is more attractive to me. I also like a girl who's geeky. Someone knows a bit about Doctor Who or Batman is a bit of a turn on for me. I would like this to be an ongoing thing. I have a lot to offer. I'm willing to do what you want, as long as it's not too wild (you can ask what I find too wild). I can go down on you. I can role play. I love foreplay. If you want me to be dominant, I can. Or submissive. Like I said, as long as it's not too wild, I'm up for it. And, I can go for a while. Basically, I won't stop until you are satisfied.

I'm disease and drug free and would like you to be as well. I don't smoke or drink; but I'm not opposed to anyone who does either. Race doesn't matter to me. Age between 18-35. As for meeting and what not, I live in Conway, near UCA; but if you don't, that's fine. I'm willing to drive...as long as it's relatively close by (50 miles the limit). I can hang out in public or at your place. I do have a roommate, so if you want to hang out at my place, it will probably have to be weekdays from the morning till 3 PM. Though, if he's gone at some other time, I'll let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice