I wanna hear from the ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fantasien, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

i'm a 19 male and i have a pretty small penis. NOT THAT SMALL, about 4-1/2" or so. Ive been kinda despressive avbout it and that i would never be able to really please a woman. But i wanna truely hear your opinions on size and maybe help me see that it don't really matter? I mean i can admit it to my guy friends, but no one else. except for online as well.

2. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

The majority of men I have slept with haven't been incredibly endowed but I've had a fantastic time with them nonetheless, I'd much rather have sex with a man with a smaller penis who knows how to use it. My current partner has apparently a normal sized penis but I find it huge! So it may depend on the girl your doin.

3. itsnikki

itsnikki New Member

I think it really depends on the girl you are with. With the guys I date I don't really pay attention to the size im too busy being horney. I guess that is all i can say about the subject, I just wouldn't worry, just have confidence.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

thatnks. I have become more confident lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice