I think I'm a Lesbian Identified Man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tim2010, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Tim2010

Tim2010 New Member

I heard the term used on the L Word and I think I could possibly be one. I am a guy who's into girls but I am also jealous of how good women can look. I wouldn't want to cross-dress or have an operation to change my gender but I would love to have been born in a woman's body. When I look at pictures of celebrity women on the internet, I get a boner but at the same time I wish I was in thier body and could use it to attract other women. I also have sexual fantasies about being with other women as a woman. I also enjoy watching videos of women making out with each other on the internet. I also enjoy watching a lot of lesbian shows and movies. Am I what is known as a Lesbian Identfied Man or just a prev who is maybe a little too obsessed with lesbians?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

The opinions of Perv may be a little skewed around here. But what you describe isn't all that unusual. I've thought about it. If you obsess over it, you should probably try to get a grip on that. Otherwise, you're just another oversexed guy. Join the club.

3. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

welcome to the club!

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Where's Heely when you need him....:eyes

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I also sometimes fantasize about being a lesbian.
    Hmmmm.

6. Godiva

Godiva Member

If you don't FEEL like a male, then you are a "Female" on the inside, your brain (ie- into girly things and find male things boring. Wish you looked like a woman, felt like you were born in the wrong body). I wish i was a guy, you know, no child birth, but i identify as being a woman. There is a difference between wanting to be something and thinking you are not what you are in essence.
    It seems that you identify as a male still somehow, but are turned on by women, which is very common.
    Anyway, just be you, we don't need labels in this world. You are you, i am me. That is all that matters. A person is a person, no matter how confused or unique.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice