I get too wet and this is frustating

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by heels_addict, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heels_addict

heels_addict New Member

Hi all!! I am new here and I need help from all the sex-pertise out there ;)

My vagina got wet pretty easily and the downside is I love being on top of my partner and I got frustated when the penis slides out all the time ( tried with and w/out rubber) both method still don't work and goosh how much I love being on top .. so most of the time when my partner wanted me to be on top instead of sliding up and down the penis i would just massage the penis with my vagina muscle ( i would just sit on top of my partner looking bored)

so my question is.. is there a way so i don't get too wet or any position as long am i on top that wouldn't get me frustated with the slippery penis

in most cases , doing it with someone with bigger penis (girth/length) helps from sliding but I should be happy with the man regardless thier sizes right ;) ?

2. Mongolguy

Mongolguy New Member

Reverse cowgirl. Where you are on top facing his feet. Or try using textured condoms for a better..... grip? If worse comes to worst take a towel break in the middle. That's my $.02 But the ladies would probably know better than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice