[Ask a Girl] I found nothing in my first search

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ThumbUp, May 7, 2015.

1. ThumbUp

Gold Member

I have been roaming around, watching different threads and pictures.
    Then I wondered what turns me on that I had not looked for ever, I mean ever.
    I'm looking for something different, so I must find something new!
    Took me a few minutes in front of the search box before I narrowed it down to 2 words:

Noisy fingering

Result: no matches

Hmm I remember a girl in particular, she was so wet, unreal, it was literally splashing on the inside of my thighs. I love pussy juice, so I went down on her and gently rubbed my whole face in her pool, making sure I didn't miss one spot one her skin with any of mine, every pixel of skin had been touched. Then I rubbed my fingers in, she was dripping like crazy running down her butthole, so I licked it good, while I got the inside of my hands drenched then reached for her boobs. I started to roll her nipples between my fingers while doing the same on her anus. While my nose gently flickered her clit. It was so noisy, so That's how I came about Noisy fingering.
    Ok I got carried away! Maybe I'll write something in the Erotic Literature section I have seen earlier.

Now, the ask a girl part, which might be unnecessary if someone directs me where I need to look, but I was going to ask if anyone was that wet and would they be willing to make a little video, or full session if you have spare time.

I know it seems big for first request, but you have not because you ask not, eh?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Go see the good Colonel Sanders; plenty of birds, plenty of breasts and all greasy finger licking good ;)

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think I'd be turned on if I slipped my fingers "down there" on my "bird" and it was "greasy." That just sounds... gross.

(I also don't like to think of it as a "bucket" that I'm reaching into that's getting my fingers "greasy." Eeeewwww!) :p

4. MarkJ420

Gold Member

What vids turn up on here are exactly that just what people decide to put on here and show.

You could always try xhamster or something lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice