I feel like i need to reintroduce myself

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ThumbUp, Sep 30, 2017.

1. ThumbUp

Gold Member

I've been a member for I dont know how long... a few of you know me..
    I'm a married man and I love sex, I've been seeking extramarital activities and have succeeded a few times, probably a dozen different women over the last 2 and a half years. Most of them very unsatisfying encounters, them being not as horny as nne most of the time.
    Whay I cane to realize was that I was chasing what was easy..

Then from February till August of this year, I had a regular mistress, 29 yo, we would meet and fuck 3 to 5 times a week, sometimes taking a day or afternoon off work so I could fuck her longer. I became a monster in bed, butt even het, as horny as she was, couldn't cope with me. She finally felt in love with me and we ended this relationship.

I then started a depression, not due to that, but from work and my martial situation. And stayed quiet for a month. But last Friday, I created a new kind of profile on a few apps and websites and it looks like this:
    Looking for pleasure, so haterz gonna hate
    Handsome bearded Viking

Here are some of the criteria I'm looking for:
    Bad girl
    Good girl
    Freak in the bed
    Shy
    Tatoos
    Fit, really fit
    Big breasts
    Small pointy breast
    5' and under
    Submissive
    Professionnal/ classy
    Brat
    Tall&thin
    Under 25
    Over 45
    In between too

I'm too dominant for you
    If we match, I expect you tell me why

Oooh I'm in a complicated relationship :/....
    Still curious?!?

I actually just discovered I like being dominant by meeting a woman who likes it really rough. Then, after chatting with a few of them, I met one that's into 50 shades type thing. I've never watched the movie, but I like the power, so after a few days talking, I talked het into waiting for me blindfolded on her bed, I built a trust with her and sent her a picture of my drivers license to prove that I'm serious. I'll write another post regarding the details.

All that to say that I am getting a kick out of this and I'm excited about giving you more details soon.

Feel free to comment or start a conversation it'd you have questions

Ill also put new pictures in a new album, feel free to check them out and/ or follow me :)

Nice meeting all of you again!!

Candela likes this.
  2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to SF again xo

ThumbUp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice