I am new everyone. my intro and photo here.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ShyKentuckyMan, Aug 7, 2017.

1. ShyKentuckyMan

Gold Member

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I am a 37 year old shy man from Kentucky, hence my username. :) I am single, never been married, and don't have children. It is extremely hot here in Kentucky these days due to it being in the middle of summer. It's been around 90-100 degrees outside. Ugh.

I am a Christian but am not the kind that judges others so you guys have no worries of me being here. I think that it may be my Christian faith that has limited my sexual experiences. At the age of 37, I have only done kissing and receiving blowjobs. I'm still a virgin today but hoping it will change soon. I realize that sex is God's creation to help keep the Earth populated. It should be something to enjoy and be fulfilled. I have not done that because I had been waiting to be married first but have not found the right woman yet. After a few years of deep thinking, I now realize that sex does not have to be in marriage at all since it should be enjoyed by consenting adults. I regret having waited this long but am happy that I now awoke and realized that sex can be done outside of marriage, so I'm looking for a woman to share one of life's greatest experiences. :)

I am here on this forum because I am always thinking about sex and want to meet people out there online to make friends as well as learn a lot about sex. I found this site yesterday and seen quite a few Christians here as well so I know I'm not alone. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a wonderful woman here in the forum that happens to live near me that can help turn me into a man. :)

I like to listen to music, surf online such as Facebook, etc., love cars such as Fords and so excited about the upcoming returns of Ranger and Bronco :), and hanging out with my friends. I am also hard of hearing but can hear and speak well but do know American Sign Language. Well, here I am and hope to meet you all. :)

Attached Files:

2. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

welcome and have fun here

ShyKentuckyMan likes this.
  3. ShyKentuckyMan

Gold Member

Thank you! :)

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice